This download includes 4 different kindergarten math games intended to be used as dry eraser games. Directions and game boards are included. Copies of the games could also be sent home as homework.
The games become dry eraser games by placing them inside of plastic sleeves.
- Roll and Add (two versions) - uses dice to help children sucessfully add to numbers, and then guides them in writing a number sentence.
- Top It - partner game that focuses on identifying the larger number or sum depending on how it is played
- Roll and Write - independent number formation practice in a game
- Roll to the Top - guided number formation practice in a game
- Clear plastic sleeves (enough for the number of boards you want to make)
-Poster board cut down to 8 1/2" by 11" (this will make the boards more sturdy
Hope you enjoy!
This game contains graphics and/or fonts copyright Dianne J. Hook