PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
82.62 MB | 30 pages
Winter Math Games and Centers: 3rd Grade Print and Play, No Prep Games - Keep your students engaged and motivated this winter with these “print and play” winter math games and centers. These games are lots of fun and require no prep!
Winter fun has never been easier! The key features of these games are:
* all games are 1 page, with a spinner on the page
* all games are aligned to the Common Core Standards for 3rd grade
* all games are “print and play”; all you have to do is insert a brass fastener and paper clip to make a spinner and the games are ready to play
* the games are simple to play, but lots of fun
* all the games have 2 versions to allow for differentiation
This 30+ page packet includes the following games (each game includes 2 versions featuring a different skill on each version):
* Snowman Chase (fractions or telling time)
* Snow Fort Face Off (division facts or multiplying whole numbers by multiples of ten)
* Snowflake Melt (multiplication facts or equivalent fractions)
* Snowman Round Up (rounding numbers or unknown factors)
* Ski Chase Race (time or subtraction)
* The Great Sled Race (comparing fractions or partitioning shapes)
* Spin Around Ice Rink (equivalent fractions or partitioning shapes)
* Face Off Freeze Out Computation (4 digit addition, 4 digit subtraction, or multiplying whole numbers by multiples of ten)
All activities are aligned to the Common Core Standards for 3rd Grade. They are perfect for the holidays or winter fun!