These math fact fluency games help your students memorize their math facts. Perfect for math centers, these games provide repeated practice of multiplication or division facts as students play. Teachers can easily differentiate because the games can be customized to work on different sets of math facts so students practice facts that they are learning, not ones they already know. Practice is built in as they play, so students are having fun and don’t even realize they are learning.
Save 20% on the Year Long Bundle available here: Math Fact Fluency Games for Multiplication and Division-Year Long Bundle
Included in the Set:
• Build a Snowman Game Board – a fun game where students answer multiplication or division equations to earn parts to build their snowman. (The teacher decides if the game will be multiplication, division, or both)
• Four Build a Snowman Mats – The mats help the students understand what pieces they have and what they still need to collect.
• Four Sets of Snowman Body Parts
• Multiplication Equation Cards - Pick and choose the cards you want your students to practice.
• Division Equation Cards – Multiplication and Division Facts 2’s through 12’s
• Complete Directions for Both Games
• Multiplication Spin and Cover Games (11 different pages) – The spinner creates the random practice for each set of facts.
• Answer Keys for Multiplication and Division Equations
• Printing Directions
Other Great Products:
Christmas Math Games Multiplication and Division
Valentine Math Games: Multiplication and Division
Tips from A Spot of Curriculum
◈ If you like this product, share it with others on Pinterest.
You can do this from the Pin It button on the top of this page.
◈ Leave feedback on all products you buy. You earn credits that save you $ on future purchases!
◈ Click the green star above to follow my store.
When I upload a new product, I offer that product for 50% off for the first 24 hours. By being a follower, you get an email notification so you never have to miss a new product offered at its best price!