Do you need some winter-themed centers for your classroom? These centers will be a wonderful resource in your classroom for independent practice, small group, or whole-group stations and/or center rotations. There are 10 centers. Each center comes with a task card, all materials, and a recording sheet. The entire pack is aligned to the Common Core Standards. See the contents below and don't forget to download the Preview File to see all that is included.
- Addition Regrouping with Snowman Friends
- Even or Odd Penguins
- Polar Bear Numbers Different Ways
- Snowflake Arrays
- Bundle Up for Word Problems
- Irregular Plural Nouns with Snowman Friends
- Long and Short Penguin Vowel Sort
- Polar Bear Compounds
- Bundle Up Writing Center
- Dictionary Hunt in the Snow
Jamie Rector from 2nd Grade Stuff
The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA.
© Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.