The Lesson Lady presents Winter Math and Literacy Worksheets for Centers and Stations! This 44 page packet contains 24 printable activities to create literacy and math centers or stations in your classroom. Each center can also be used as a printable worksheet.
THIS PACKET IS A DISCOUNTED COMBINATION OF MY WINTER MATH AND LITERACY PACKETS SOLD SEPARATELY. IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT THOSE PACKETS YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY THIS PACK.
Each subject area contains twelve unique, creative winter themed activities for your students using a variety of learning styles.
The following literacy centers are included in this packet:
1. Winter Animal Venn Diagram Compare and Contrast w/Key
2. Snowman Writing Prompt
3. Drawing a Description Page
4. Winter Word Detective
5. Cocoa Recipe Chronology and Answer Key
6. Winter Snowman Instruction Writing
7. Winter Weather Postcard Writing
8. Wintery Misspelled Homophones and Answer Key
9. Wintery Main Idea and Details and Answer Key
10. Winter Hockey Facts and Opinions and Answer Key
11. Winter Detail Spider Map
12. Winter Fact and Opinion Sentence Writing
The following math centers are included in this packet with answer keys:
1. Winter Snowman Multiplication
2. Candy Recipe Calculations
3. Winter Word Problems
4. Winter Snow Activity Pie Chart
5. Create a Piece of Snowman Pie Chart
6. Draw a Snowfall Bar Graph
7. Winter Glove Finger Numerical Patterns
8. Winter Coloring Greater or Lesser Than Sheet
9. Polar Bear Facts Math
10. Division Gift Match Up
11. Snowman Styling
12. Penguin and Polar Bear Meal Time Calculations
Math skills focus on multiplication, division, money pie charts and bar graphs.
If you enjoy this, you may also enjoy my Valentine's Day Math and Literacy Centers
Literacy and math centers are also sold separately but are cheaper when purchased together.
Please contact me with any questions you may have about this product.