Winter Math - Money - Math Enrichment Center - Build a Snowman Worth...
Math Activities for Winter - Critical Thinking Enrichment for your counting money unit!
Reviewing money skills doesn't have to be humdrum! These counting money task cards are motivating and fun, yet challenging!
There are five differentiated levels so ALL of your students can be working on "Building a Snowman" at the same time and at their very own level.
⭐ The finished tasks make a great interactive winter bulletin board!
Students use their money skills, as well as reasoning, to build a snowman equal to the given amount of money on each task card. Students draw and color their snowmen to show their solution to each challenge.
The tasks are aligned to CCSS 2.MD.8 as well as CCSS Mathematical Practices.
►Here's What's Included:
• 5 different Snowman Posters with costs for individual items to build a snowman
• 4 different task cards for each poster - students use the price on the poster to build a snowman worth that amount.
• Student recording sheet for drawing and coloring snowman for each task.
• Completed student sample.
❤️ Why You’ll L-O-V-E it!
• “These were great... I used them the week before break. The challenge ones were definitely challenging for my second graders but the regular ones were perfect. And I loved that the set was differentiated....my kids had no idea that different groups were working on very different math problems!” -Robin
• “These are great!! So creative....a perfect way to practice money.” -Discovering Hidden Potential
• “My second graders love these. I love the ability to differentiate for all my learners. Great product!” -Lynda
• “Nice combination of posters and task cards, excellent visuals, and a nice variety of activities!” -Courage to the Core
◼️ Common Core Print and Go. Just print, post the cute snowmen posters, cut out the task cards, and get set for the fun and learning!
◼️ Laminate to use year after year!
✋Looking for other fun and rigorous activities? Check out these popular resources:
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this resource brings a bit of inspiration your way! If you find anything in this packet that needs to be reworked or might work better for your students, please let me know and I will be happy to rework any activity/packet that you have purchased to fit your needs. You can always reach me at Leah@summathfun.com
❤️ If you are not following me, please join me! I LOVE to give away freebies!!! Plus, followers can take advantage of Early Bird Specials! All new products are 50% off for the first two days of posting. Click the green star under my name on my store home page or on the right side of any product page to become a follower. As a follower, you will receive an email notification when I post new products. Then you can ⭐snap them up at the Early Bird price!⭐
Thanks for taking the time to peek inside this resource!
Have fun Mathing!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY.