PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.98 MB | 16 pages
Designed to engage your students when doing math, this winter math mystery activity "Case of the Snowman Army" will get your students excited about using their math skills to help stop the rising Snowman Army!
There are 5 clues to crack to solve this mystery:
- Clue 1: Multiplying with Fractions (including mixed number fractions, wholes and fractions with fractions) - simplifying required
- Clue 2: Percents of Money Amounts
- Clue 3: Converting Decimals to Fractions (Fill in the missing numerator to complete the fraction)
- Clue 4: Absolute Value and Opposite Integers
- Clue 5: Multiply and Divide Decimals by Powers of 10
Instructions, answer sheets, a mystery declaration sheet and awards are also included.
Great Winter Math Activity!
This math mystery story is currently also available for GRADES 2-6 (or if you would like an easier level or skill selection):