This math pack features 33 pages full of 20 easy prep crafts, games, centers, and worksheets. Each activity has fun illustrations and is easy to follow and should be able to be completed independently.
There are 5 Number Sense activities:
*One worksheet asks students to write numbers in order from 1-18.
*The other worksheet has students to trace numbers on the hat of a snowman and draw that many buttons on the snowman.
*An emergent Reader lets students complete the sentence on each page by writing the number for how many buttons each snowman has.
*There is a Roll and Cover Dice Game
* The craft in which students trace the numbers from 1-20 on snowballs and them glue them in number order to complete their snowman. There are several different hats and scarves to choose from to allow each child to create their favorite snowman.
There are 4 More/Less items:
* One worksheet asks students draw a snowman with more and less snowballs then the snowman pictured.
* The second worksheet has students color in the side of the domino with less snowmen.
* There is a War styled game using snowman to count.
* Students create 2 snowmen in this more/less craft. Students decide which snowballs are more than five and which snowballs are less then five.
There are 2 Measurement/Data worksheets.
*On one worksheet, students use a snowflake ruler to measure snowmen.
*On the other one, students sort snowmen by dotted and lined smiles.
There are 5 Tens and Ones Place Value worksheets.
*In one, students write the numeral that is represented by the ten stick and one blocks.
* Another, students glue the matching number next to the tens frame.
* A third asks students to write base ten addition sentences.
* The fourth has students draw a snowman for the ten stick and snowflakes for the ones blocks to represent numerals.
* The last one matches ten stick and ones block pictures to a numeral.
There are 4 Addition activities:
* The craft uses color by sum to create a really cute snowman.
* There is a write the room snowman addition center.
* The worksheet has students write the sum for every combination to 5.
* The game uses 2 dice to roll and cover.