Winter Math Reading Writing Activities Worksheets 2nd Grade No Prep & Digital
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- December, January, and February are pretty much the craziest months! Add in the long winter season and it's no wonder why teachers are exhausted around this time! This bundle is JAM PACKED with math and language arts print no prep printables/worksheets for December, January, February, AND winter toPrice $37.00Original Price $74.00Save $37.00
- This winter holidays bundle covers December, January, February, and winter plus tons of winter holidays! These activities include 216 print no prep pages, 186 digital slides for Google Classroom or Seesaw, 22 math and ELA centers, and 2 writing crafts! Your second graders will practice many conceptsPrice $73.99Original Price $145.98Save $71.99
- Are you a second grade teacher who is looking for tons of fun math, reading, and writing activities for the year!? With this 2nd Grade No Prep and Digital Math Reading and Writing Bundle, you will have tons of print no prep and digital activities that can be used for literally anything! Cover many sPrice $67.00Original Price $134.00Save $67.00
This unit is full of math and ELA activities for winter! This bundle has both digital and NO PREP printable literacy and math activities that cover tons of concepts including parts of speech, time, blends, complete sentences, two-digit addition, reading comprehension, and much more in a fun winter theme!⛄
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun reading and math activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don't engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it's still hot!
►PLEASE NOTE: Not every no prep page is also digital. 45 pages are no prep and 43 are digital as well! This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
- Snowball Synonyms: Read each word on the snowballs and match with the correct synonym.
- Winter ABC Order
- Snow Day Suffixes Create suffixes using less or ness and then color the snow fort according to the code.
- Winter Fact and Opinion Write if the statement about winter is a fact or opinion.
- Skate Around: Read the words on the ice skating pond and form contractions.
- Penguin Parts of Speech: Read the words on the ice cap and write under the correct category: adjectives, adverbs, verbs.
- Snow Day Story: Read the short paragraphs and answer comprehension questions.
- No To/Two/Too Alike: Fill in the blanks in the paragraph with the correct homophone.
- Snowy Salutations: 1 letter template with checklist.
- Winter Word Meanings: Fill in the blanks with the correct word that fits both sentences.
- Snow Sounds: Fill in the correct diagraph/spelling pattern. /ea/ /ai/ /oa/
- Arctic Antonyms: Write an antonym for each of the words on the ice caps.
- Polar Proofread Correct the sentences. Homophones are included.
- Penguin Plot: Read the short paragraphs and answer comprehension questions. Non-fiction.
- Winter Word Search
- Polar Purpose: Read the short statements and decide what the author’s purpose is.
- Glacier Guide Words: Read the words given and decide what letter corresponds with the correct set of guide words shown.
- Freezing Fragments: Write if a sentence is complete or a fragment. Fix one or two of the fragments.
- Cold Comparison Complete a Venn diagram with a classmate about the differences and similarities between polar bears and penguins.
- Chilly Compounds: Using the words on a pair of mittens, create ten compounds then use at least two in a sentence.
- Irregular Igloos: Read each sentence and circle the correct form of a verb.
- Cold Context Clues: Read each sentence and try and determine what the underlined word means based on the sentence.
- Plural or Possessive Penguins Read each sentence and fill in the blanks using either the plural or possessive form of a word.
- Ski Sentence Stretch: Read each sentence and add on to it.
- Multiple Meaning Mittens: Fill in the blanks with the correct word that fits in each sentence.
- Frozen Fact Families: Make fact families using the numbers given on the snowballs.
- Missing Number Mittens: Fill in the missing numbers
- .Snowed In: Solve the short word problems about a graph using inches.
- Snow Days Graph: Answer the questions about the number of snow days schools had.
- Mitten Math Solve the two and three-digit addition problems. Some regrouping.
- Snowball Sums Solve the two-digit addition problems. Some regrouping.
- Penguin Party Help Pudge the penguin plan a party by solving the word problems.
- Snowman Spinners: Using a paper clip and pencil, create 15 two-digit addition problems to solve. Some regrouping.
- Sweater Patterns: Determine what sweater is next in a pattern.
- Arctic Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns for winter arrays.
- Snowflake Skip Count: Fill in the missing numbers.
- Polar Place Value: Write either the numerical form, written form or expanded form.
- Sledding Subtraction: Solve the 2 digit addition problems. Some regrouping.
- Chilly Coin Count: Using quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies, write what coins can be used for the amount shown. Try and use the least amount of coins.
- Arctic Addition Solve the two-digit addition problems with some regrouping. Color according to if the answer is even or odd.
- Winter Word Problems Solve word problems about winter.
- Toboggan Time: Solve word problems involving time.
- Cold Critical Thinking Using sweater patterns, think of numerals that follow each of the sweaters codes.
- Penguin Party Code: Solve the 2 digit addition problems to solve the code. No regrouping.
◼️Winter Holiday Activities and Worksheets for December January February & Winter
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You'll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!