I use these worksheets as a daily review to begin math time. It’s a great quiet and quick individual activity to get my students minds into math mode. These are a great addition to the Math Review Mega-Pack found here:
100 MATH REVIEW WORKSHEETS!
I use them with my 4th grade math class but they could also be used as a review for 5th grade or even for some 3rd grade classes. I give my students 10 minutes to complete them at the beginning of class then whatever they don’t finish usually becomes homework, or we go over them as a class if any of the problems are a useful skill for the lesson I am teaching that day.
2 blank pages included so you can make your own too!
- Add single, double and triple digit numbers
- Subtract single, double and triple digit numbers
- Fact families for given arrays
- Tell time to the nearest minute and finding elapsed time.
- Select the appropriate unit of measurement (Length, Volume, Weight, and Temperatures)
- Estimate length
- Identify and Describe two-dimensional and three-dimenstional shapes
- Use place value concepts to represent whole numbers
- Use symbols to compare (i.e. greater than, less than, equal to)
- Solve two and three step word problems (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Add and Subtract Fractions
- Add and Subtract Money
- Order whole numbers (Least to Greatest, Greatest to Least
- Identify place value (Ones, Tens, Hundreds, and Thousands)
- Rounding (To the nearest tens, hundreds and thousands)
- Associative Property (using addition and subtraction)
- List attributes of a two-dimensional shape
- Identify and draw right, acute and obtuse angles
- Draw lines of symmetry on two dimension shapes
- Identify and draw parallel and perpendicular lines
- List factors
- Estimate sums
- Identify number patterns
- Define key terms
- AND MUCH MORE!!