PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set of Winter Math Worksheets and Printables includes winter-themed activities for teaching kindergarten math concepts. Students practice identifying numbers, counting, sequencing, patterning, decomposition, addition, subtraction and geometry!
This pack includes no-prep and low-prep activities to complement a variety of math lessons.
Use The Activities In This Set for:
• Morning work
• Math centers
• Small groups
• Parent engagement activities
• Early finishers
Laminate the worksheets and students can write on them with a dry erase marker and erase with a small cloth!
Worksheets & Printables Included:
• Winter Patterns Cut & Paste - Cut around the pictures at the bottom and glue each one over a question mark to extend the pattern.
• Color by Size: Winter Objects - Compare the size of two objects. Color the small objects red and the large objects blue.
• Weighing Winter Objects - Compare the weight of two objects on a scale. Circle the objects to show which weights more/ less.
• Counting Snowflakes - Count the snowflakes and write the number on the sign inside each snow globe. (Numbers 1-5)
• Numbers Cut & Paste - Cut and paste the numbers to match each group of winter objects. (Numbers 1-6)
• Count & Write The Number - Count the objects in each set. Write the number on the line below. (Numbers 1-10)
• Counting Forward - Write the next four numbers in the sequence. (Numbers 1-10)
• Writing Even Numbers - Write the missing numbers in the blank spaces to complete the number chart. (Numbers 1-10)
• Comparing Two Numbers - Circle the “greater than” or “less than” sign. (Numbers 1-10)
• Winter Number Bonds - Fill in the number bonds for each group of objects. (Numbers 1-5)
• Complete The Equations - Fill in the missing numbers to complete each equation. (Numbers 1-10)
• Making Ten - Count the objects in the 10-frame. Write how many more objects are needed to make ten on the line. (Numbers 1-10)
• Adding Two Groups - Add two groups of objects and write the sum.
• Addition Practice - Add the two numbers and write the sum below each equation.(Numbers 1-5 and 1-10)
• Subtraction Practice - Subtract and write the difference below each equation. (Numbers 1-5 and 1-10)
• Winter Shapes Coloring Page - Find and color the shapes.
• Snowman Shape Sort - Build a snowman with each set of matching shapes.
• Ordering Snowmen by Height - Cut around the snowmen. Put them in order from shortest to tallest.
• Numbers 1-5 Counting Mini-Book - Assemble the mini-book. Students color the pictures, read the words, and trace the numbers.
• Answer keys
48 pages + cover & credits page = 50 pages total.
Thanks so much for stopping by!