The Lesson Lady presents Winter Math Worksheets for Centers and Stations! Included in this 26 page packet are twelve math activities for your students with a winter and cold weather theme. Each activity is unique and requires different skill so you can challenge your students!
Skills this packet focuses on includes multiplication, division, money, pie graphs and bar graphs.
The twelve worksheets in this packet include:
1. Winter Snowman Multiplication
2. Candy Recipe Calculations
3. Winter Word Problems
4. Winter Snow Activity Pie Chart
5. Create a Piece of Snowman Pie Chart
6. Draw a Snowfall Bar Graph
7. Winter Glove Finger Numerical Patterns
8. Winter Coloring Greater or Lesser Than Sheet
9. Polar Bear Facts Math
10. Division Gift Match Up
11. Snowman Styling
12. Penguin and Polar Bear Meal Time Calculations
Each center includes an answer key when necessary to make grading quick and easy. Centers are designed to enhance learning.
An accompanying Winter Literacy Pack
is also available.
Contact me with any questions you may have about this assignment. In connection with this center, a literacy winter center packet is also offered at my store. If you wish, the two products may be purchased together at a discounted rate.