This zipped file includes eight winter-themed math and literacy centers for your Grade 3 or 4 classroom. Many of the centers are included at various levels so that you can target the unique differences and abilities within your classroom.
The skills that are targeted in these learning centers include:
- addition and subtraction to 100 and 1000
- multiplying and dividing within 100
- multiplying and dividing with multiples of ten
- calculating elapsed time
- making change
- forming compound sentences
- parts of speech
- writing paragraphs
- answering who, what, when, where, why
- making inferences
Please see the free preview for a full description of each learning center.
Each center is also sold separately, but by purchasing them together in this zipped file, you will save $15.00.