Winter math and literacy centers are loaded with 14 fun, winter activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, letter formation, beginning sounds, rhyming, building winter vocabulary words, and writing/journaling. Math skills cover are one to one correspondence, counting, addition, subtraction and number decomposition, non standard measurement, patterns, number identification, and more/less. Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, and share during circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
Save 20% when you buy the bundle Seasons Math and Literacy Centers BUNDLE for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
• Penguin Beginning Sound Match with recording page
• Mitten Rhyme Match with recording page
• Snowman Letter Trace Cards with recording page
• Winter Word Cards (29 words, uppercase set & lowercase set)
• Snowball Sigh Word Letters (uppercase and lowercase snowballs) sight word cards: fry list one and one page of blank cards
• Winter Writing/Journal Paper (with lines and without)
• Emergent Reader: What I See in the Winter
• I Like in the Winter Poster
• How Many are Hiding? Bears in a Cave in color and blackline (decomposing numbers & subtraction) with recording page
• How Tall am I? Measuring with Snowballs (non-standard measurement) with recording page
• Winter Patterns: AB, ABC, ABB, AABB with recording page
• Winter Playing Cards (numerals 1-30)
• Snowflake Counting & Playdoh Mats (1-20) with recording pages
• Build a Snowman (counting or adding) in color and blackline
Take the winter theme into your dramatic play center!
Ice Skating Rink Dramatic Play for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten Bakery: Dramatic Play, Math, Literacy, Fine Motor, & More
Check out more winter products
Winter STEM I Can Build Cards, Books, and Anchor ChartsGingerbread Math, Literacy, & Fine Motor Centers and ActivitiesGingerbread Books: Comparing, Retelling, & Writing
Helping and Giving Charts and ActivitiesChristmas Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
winter | winter preschool | winter pre-k | winter kindergarten | winter centers | winter math | winter literacy | winter beginning sounds | winter activities | winter activities preschool | winter activities pre-k | winter activities kindergarten