This product contains engaging and festive math activities that you can utilize during the winter months! All of the activities included in this pack are strictly winter themed and are not related to Christmas/any specific holiday. Read below to see exactly what is included with your purchase!
There are 10 printables and 2 complete center activities included.
· Place value-counting 10s and 1s
· Represent & graph data
· Count how many worksheet
· Counting on (by 10s and 1s)
· Solve the winter riddle-addition & subtraction
· Addition with a number line
· Subtraction with a number line
· Snowball addition & subtraction cut and paste
· Hot cocoa sums-addition cut & paste
· Snowman fact families worksheet
· : Students will measure 10 different winter related images using the included printable pine tree ruler. Answer key included for students to self check!
· : Students match the igloo containing an addition or subtraction problem to the winter monster with the correct sum or difference.
Some ideas on how to incorporate this product into your classroom include morning work, substitute activities, math stations, or just infusing the activities into your math block as you see fit! The skills included in this pack are skills that our first grade friends can always benefit from extra practice in. I hope your students enjoy this winter math pack!
If you do decide to purchase this product, ! Not only is it valuable to me, but you will also earn TpT credits to apply toward your future purchases! Win-win!