Are you looking for a winter-themed math activity for your students to practice their multiplication and division skills? Maybe you are looking for something to display at Open House, Curriculum Night, or Parent-Teacher Conferences. These 3-D Snowflakes are the perfect craftivity to keep your students engaged, and have them practice necessary math skills!
- 3 sets of snowflakes, PERFECT for DIFFERENTIATION!
- Set A is below-grade level
- Set B is on-grade level
- Set C is above-grade level
- Each set of snowflakes comes with 4 snowflakes, each with a different multiplication/division skill
- Finding the unknown number in a multiplication/division equation
- Multiplication and division fact families
- Multiplication representations
- Division and multiplication word problems
- Assembly directions
- Answer keys
- Picture example
Looking for any more winter-themed math activities? Check out this delicious Fraction Fruitcake activity!