Also included in
- Great for winter, Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Years! Over 70 no-prep coloring printables and fun board games for the music class that review basic music theory concepts such as rhythm, pitch, and dynamics.**UPDATE Dec. 14, 2020: I've added a Boom Cards activity.** This set is so useful for when youPrice $14.80Original Price $18.50Save $3.70
This is a great non-holiday music activity for winter! You can project it on the screen for the whole class and students can take turns looking for the snowflakes, or you can assign it to students to practice singing "Little Snowflakes" at home.
Once a student finds a snowflake by moving the flashlight around, they can click on the sound file and sing along with the song. Great for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st-grade, and 2nd-grade music classes.
The song, "Little Snowflakes," is in the Key of C, in 6/8, and features a descending major scale. As the slides progress, more and more words from the melody are removed.
A GOOGLE SLIDES is also available, although I prefer this version.
- Directions for students (written and aural directions)
- 5 hidden snowflakes slides
- Audio of the song with and without lyrics
Boom Cards are perfect for centers and distance learning because they can be played on any device with a web browser (smartboards, computers, tablets, smartphones...). No student log-ins required! See Boom Info below.
FAST PINS are the quickest way for your students to play without setting-up student accounts.
- Log in
- Go to LIBRARY at the top of the page
- Scroll down to find the GAME you want to use
- Click the blue ACTION button on the game
- Click FAST PIN
- A window will pop up and the LINK is at the bottom.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits. :)
MORE BOOM INFO
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
distance learning music, Christmas music activity