Want a fresh look in your music room for Winter? This bulletin board is designed to reinforce lines and spaces note names on the treble clef. It reads, "Snow is falling into place, on a line or in a space". It also includes solfa snowflakes in case you would like to print different melodic patterns to display on the board.
- Pictures to use as an example as you set up your board
- Directions for set up
- Snowflakes with letters for E-F' for treble note names
- Snowflakes with solfa for s,l,t,drmfsltd'
- Die cut letter count for "Snow is falling into place, on a line or in a space"
- Printable typed letters in case you don't have the die cuts, you can simply print these.
Follow me on Facebook: Lindsay's Kodaly Inspired Classroom on Facebook
You might also like:
Songs and Activities for Winter
Jolly Old Saint Nicholas: a traditional Christmas song for teaching half note
Up On the Housetop: a traditional Christmas song for practicing half note
Twelve Days of Christmas
Deck the Halls: a Traditional Christmas song for practicing tam ti