11 Winter-themed printable activities for elementary music classes that are great for Sub Plans or Centers because they require zero prep. and some of them have a coloring element.
NOTE: I WILL BE REVISING AND ADDING TO THIS SET, CHECK BACK IN DECEMBER FOR MORE PAGES!
Most of the pages double as music coloring pages and will look fabulous on your bulletin board.
Worksheet themes are:
1. Creating a chant in triple meter
2. Rhythm of the words chant
3. Vocal Exploration Slides
4. Color and Cut 4 Voices
5. Drawing Notes on the Treble Staff
6. Solfege Mitten Match
7. Color by Dynamics Cupcake coloring page
8. "Winter" Listening Glyph (easy & hard)
9. Winter Rhythms (Ta and Ti-ti)
10. Winter Sounds (Counting Syllables)
11. **NEW** 11/4/16 Dynamics Board Game
I've now included a Color-BY-Dynamics worksheet of a cupcake that can be used around Valentine's Day! It is also a part of my Color By Dyanmics Set
. The bonus only includes one cupcake coloring page.
YEAR-LONG HOLIDAY BUNDLE INCLUDES ALL SETS!
Fall Thanksgiving Worksheets
Hanukkah Menorah Color-By-Music
New Year's Color-By-Note
President's Day Worksheets
Groundhog Day Color-By-Note
Valentine's Day Worksheets
Valentine's Day Draw and Color-by-Note Worksheets
Spring Worksheets & Games
St. Patricks's Day Worksheets
Earth Day Color-By-Music
Memorial Day Color-By-Music
Armed Forces Day Color-By-Music
Thanks for stopping by, and follow me for updates.