Winter Name Crafts Bundle | Winter Activities | Snowman, Hot Chocolate, Hat..
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Are you looking for some super Preschool Name Crafts and Name Activities for your students to work on their own name this school year? They are the perfect activity to practice name recognition, letter recognition, fine motor skills, and spelling. Placing these in your preschool or kindergarten centPrice $31.50Original Price $63.00Save $31.50
Winter Name Craft | Winter Craft | Winter Activities | Winter Sight Words Craft | Winter Hat Craft | Hot Chocolate Craft | Snowman Craft | Penguin Craft and Mitten Craft are an amazing winter fine motor activity and is super easy to use. This name craft bundle is super fun to use anytime during the month of December/January/February. Kids will love to make build their name with these cute craft. I have created this name craft in ink saver version. Kids can colors the crafts or they can be printed on colored construction paper. I have included:
- Snowman Editable Name Craft (Auto-fill PDF)
- Winter Hat Name Craft (Editable PPT)
- Hot Chocolate Name Craft (Editable PPT)
- Penguin Name Craft (Editable PPT)
- Mitten Name Craft (Editable PPT)
You will receive a PDF in case of Snowman Craft or PowerPoint for all other crafts with editable text to type kids name as per need. You can also use these as sight words craft.
These name craft pack can be used in multiple ways:-
- Classroom Decor
- Hallway Decor
- Cut and Paste Craft
- Bulletin boards
- Literacy Centers
Also check out these fun Printable Resources:-
- Snowman Literacy & Math Centers Task Cards
- Gingerbread Man Literacy & Math Centers Task Cards
- Mitten Literacy & Math Centers Task Cards
Do checkout my Name Practice/Tracing Books
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
- Click this link to Follow Me on TPT. This will keep you updated on future products and freebies.
- Subscribe to my Newsletter to get updates on Upcoming Sales, New Resources and Updates to your purchased resources.
- Click this link to Follow Me on Facebook! I post about freebies and discount coupons there.
You can earn TpT Credits by leaving ratings and reviews on your purchases. For every $1 you spend on TpT, you can earn 1 credit. Every 20 credits earned equals $1 you can apply to future TpT purchases.