Winter has finally arrived!
Here is a winter project that gives surprising results!
For Grades 3 and up. Possible with younger students if you supervise the painting steps.
-Transparency paper (acetate)
-Permanent black felt marker
-Perspective with overlapping
-Warm and cold colours
This document includes:
-Detailed instructions on 3 pages.
-Photos with each step (numbered) to make it easy to follow.
-One page of questions and ideas to inspire your students to create more original ideas.
-Two sheets of drawings to visually enrich them.
Takes about 4 periods
Long live winter!
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.