PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
❅ Fun, basic way to learn about nouns! Great for students with special needs and all young learners.
❆❅Winter Nouns Includes:
1. Noun Poster defining nouns
2. Noun Cut and Paste- sort nouns by people, animals, things, and places (2 versions).
3. Read the sentences and circle the winter nouns using picture clues (2 worksheets).
4. Using a word bank, write "person," "animal," "place," or "thing" under each winter picture.
5. Using a word bank, write the noun under each winter picture
6. Search and color. Follow the directions to color the winter pictures the correct colors.
❅ Bonus: Wintry Scene Noun Activity!
1. Glue the two “snowy scene” pages side by side.
2. Color, cut and paste the nouns of your choosing onto the pages to create your own wintry scene.
3. Use the writing paper to write a story about your wintry scene.
❄❆Teaching about Verbs, Adjectives, Nouns, and Pronouns? Check out:
❅ You may like:
Feedback is always appreciated, very helpful, and you receive TPT credits towards future purchases. Thank you!!
Interested in joining collaborative boards? I have many! Check it out:
Hope to see you there :)
© 2015 Autism Class. All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.