Winter Games Puzzles
24 puzzles total! (12 color/12 b&w)
• 3 sets in color (counting by 1's: 1-10)
• 3 sets in color (counting by 1's: 11-20)
• 3 sets in color (counting by 5's: 5-50)
• 3 sets in color (counting by 10's: 10-100)
All 12 of these puzzles are also provided in B&W for easy student coloring or saving ink!
Puzzles are full page. To create smaller puzzles, simply print two per page!
Looking for more Winter Olympics resources? You might like:
• WINTER GAMES HEADBAND.
Students will decorate and color their very own headband to celebrate the games in Pyeongchang!
• WINTER GAMES WRITING AND LITERACY SET
This set has tree maps, labeling, scrambled sentences, write the room, and more!
•WINTER GAMES SCRAMBLED SENTENCES
Students cut & paste words in the correct order to create a sentence.
•WINTER GAMES REAL AND NONSENSE CENTER
Students practice reading and writing real and nonsense words.