Winter Olympics 2018 Literacy and Math Activities
• Your students will have fun with these printables!
• Activities include descriptive writing, word search, mixed multiplication fact practice, mixed division fact practice, alphabetizing, mazes, and more.
• Great for morning work, literacy centers, math centers, or homework!
This Winter Olympics 2018 Resource Includes:
• 11 Winter Sport Vocabulary Cards and 11 Winter Sport Definition Cards (In Color & Black and White)
• Draw the Room Activity to use with Winter Sport Cards
• Write the Room Activity to use with Winter Sports Cards
• Alphabetizing Worksheet
• Word Search
• 2 Descriptive Writing/Journal Activities
• Winter Sport Drawing Activity Worksheet
• 4 Mixed Multiplication Fact Worksheets
• 2 Mixed Division Fact Worksheets
• 6 Mazes -The mazes help develop executive functioning skills by having students brainstorm various strategies to solve the puzzles.
• 16 pages of Answer Keys
Enjoy the Winter Olympics 2018!
Click for a Winter Olympics 2018 Craftivity:
Winter Olympics 2018 : Winter Games Crowns and Wristbands
Click for a Winter Olympics 2018 Writing Activity:
Winter Olympics 2018 : Winter Games Pennant
Click for a Winter Olympics 2018 Homework Pass:
Winter Olympics 2018 : Winter Games Homework Pass - Incentive Reward Coupon
Don’t forget to leave feedback. I absolutely love your feedback, and when you leave feedback you instantly earn credit toward future TPT purchases!
Also, follow me so that you can be notified when I upload a NEW resource! You’ll be guaranteed to save money, because new resources are ALWAYS 50% OFF for the first 24 hours.
Feel free to contact me with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much,