Winter Olympics 2018 Writing Activities for middle school and high school students.
Can't get your disengaged reluctant students interested in writing?
Enjoy 30 NO PREP Winter Olympics 2018 Writing Prompts
- 10 informational
- 10 persuasive
- 10 narrative
These CCSS-aligned writing prompts are based on anchor standards for writing and perfect for ANY age/grade.
All 30 writing prompt task cards include:
- a unique writing prompt (for paragraphs or essays)
- a 5 point writing checklist
- a 1/2 brainstorming section for planning
- a 1/2 lined page for students to write a final draft
Zip file includes:
- 30 writing prompt handouts: brainstorm, final draft, 5pt writing checklist (PDF)
- 30 PowerPoint slides for all writing prompts and 5pt writing checklist (PPT)
Simply grade out of 5 points using the student-friendly 5pt writing checklist!!
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE OLYMPIC GAMES; IT IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
You may also like :)
Winter Olympics Research Project
Winter Olympics Reading Passages
Winter Olympics TV-viewing ELA Activities
Super Bowl Reading Response
Super Bowl Writing Prompts
Super Bowl Research Project
Sports & Video-Game homework bundle
Sports & Video-Game themed activities for ANY text
Sports & Hip Hop Reading Bundle
ELA Print and Go Lesson Plans
ELA Task Cards
Culturally Relevant ELA Lessons
Emotional Intelligence SEL Curriculum
Social Justice & Global Citizenship Curriculum
Poetry Lessons & Units
Writing & Grammar Units
Holiday Print and Go Lesson Plans
Social Studies Lessons & Units
ELA Rubrics and Assessments
Differentiation & SpEd Professional Development