• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
The Winter Olympics only come around every 4 years, but that doesn't mean our students only need to learn about the Olympics and the Winter Sports every 4 years. Use this set of leveled, adapted readers to teach your students the basics of the Winter Olympic sports.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 13 page book with 2 comprehension questions (17 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 page book with 3 comprehension questions (20 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
*Please note that this adapted book set is NOT
included in a bundle.*
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Want to see a PREVIEW
? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here
Get this adapted book set for just $1 by purchasing the December BUNDLE
Find more Adapted Books here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!