Teach your children about the fun, teamwork, and spirit that comes with celebrating the Olympic Games! Children will use this lesson to learn new vocabulary, practice early addition, develop matching and differentiation skills, create drawings, and discuss numerical places such as first, second, and third!
A really exciting treat is involved with the M&M's Color Matching to the Olympic Rings Learning Center! Match colors, count and write numbers, and then enjoy a delicious snack when you're done!
This 17-Page packet includes:
- 2014 Winter Olympics Coloring Sheet
- Winter Olympic Sports Picture Matching File Folder Game
- First, Second, and Third Worksheet
- How Many Rings? Counting Practice
- M&M's Color Matching Learning Center
- If I were an Olympian... Drawing and Description Sheet
- Draw Yourself Carrying the Olympic Torch Drawing and Description Sheet
- Winter Olympics Math Match Learning Center (or file folder game)