Thank you for your interest in the Winter Opinion Writing Packet. It's filled with over 20 pages to make writing during the cold months a really exciting experience for your students.
In this packet you will find:
- 32 opinion writing prompt cards
- Opinion writing transitions reference sheet
- Opinion writing planner
- 3 sheets of winter themed vertical handwriting paper
- 3 sheets of winter themed horizontal handwriting paper
- 3 sheets of winter themed vertical handwriting story paper
- 3 sheets winter themed vertical lined paper
- 3 sheets winter themed horizontal lined paper
- 3 sheets winter themed vertical lined story paper
What's really great is that this packet is extremely versatile. You can give each student in your class a different writing prompt or have each student give their opinion on the same topic. With 32 prompts included, there will be plenty to write about all winter long.
The included planner makes pre-writing a breeze. It's simple, yet concise layout guides students into creating a thorough and thoughtful opinion writing. The transition reference sheet helps students flow from one idea to the next.
Then, we have the handwriting paper. I've included both lined and handwriting paper in vertical and horizontal formats. With three different themes available for each option, your students can choose which best fits their writing. I have also included both lined and handwriting story paper. This paper includes a box that allows your students to illustrate their writing. This paper also comes with three theming options. Plus, all the paper can be used with absolutely any writing activity you dream up.
Thank you again for your purchase. I hope you enjoy the Winter Opinion Writing Packet as much as I do.
Certified Teacher and Home Educator