Take speech and language outside this winter! Perfect for mixed groups!
Look for bugs, plants, and more with this fun outdoor scavenger hunt! Go on a mini adventure and check off each item as it's found.
With the leveled options, you can choose between:
- Color pictures with the word underneath (find a ladybug + picture of a ladybug )
- Black & white pictures with the word underneath (find a ladybug + picture of a ladybug )
- Word only (find a ladybug)
- Text descriptions of items (find something green).
This activity can easily be used with mixed groups using the two companion pages. It's recommended the two pages be printed front to back to target an array of skills:
- Answering WH- Questions
- Sentence Formulation
- Fall Outdoor Scavenger Hunt for Speech and Language
- Back To School Speech Therapy Worksheets: Scavenger Hunt
Be sure to follow me so you catch all of my latest resources and deals. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours, so following me saves you money!
If you have questions, feel free to ask!