❄Check out this engaging, differentiated bundle of winter-themed worksheets and activities chock full of visuals!
❄❆Great for students with special needs or all young learners. Includes:
1. An adjective poster (defines adjective with words and visuals)
2. Circle the adjective that describes the picture (2 worksheets.)
3. Cut and paste the picture to match each sentence and circle the adjective
4. Search and color. Follow the directions and use the adjective words to color and draw on the winter pictures.
5. Use the picture clues to fill in the blanks. Use the word bank to write each adjective on the line (2 worksheets.)
❄Bonus Winter Adjective Flip Flap Activity!!! Includes directions with picture guide. Includes two activities!!
1. Cut out the rectangles on the “Winter Adjectives: Lift the Flap Words” pages.
2. Find the winter picture that the adjective describes on the “Winter Adjectives: Lift the Flap Pictures” pages.
3. Put glue in the labeled area, and match the adjectives to the correct picture.
4. Fold up the flap on the line to see the picture! Color pictures and use for practice.
1. Winter Pronoun Poster (Defines Pronouns)
2. Write He or She under each picture.
3. Cut and Paste the pictures under He or She.
4. Cut and Paste the pictures to match the He or She sentences.
5. Write He, She, or They under each picture.
6. Cut and Paste the pictures to match the He, She, or They sentences.
❅Bonus Pronoun Activity: "Winter Pronoun Cut and Paste Mini Book," an engaging, fun activity where students use visuals and context clues to cut and paste pronoun pictures to complete a story!
1. Noun Poster defining nouns
2. Noun Cut and Paste- sort nouns by people, animals, things, and places (2 versions).
3. Read the sentences and circle the winter nouns using picture clues (2 worksheets).
4. Using a word bank, write "person," "animal," "place," or "thing" under each winter picture.
5. Using a word bank, write the noun under each winter picture
6. Search and color. Follow the directions to color the winter pictures the correct colors.
❆Bonus: Wintry Scene Noun Activity!
1. Glue the two “snowy scene” pages side by side.
2. Color, cut and paste the nouns of your choosing onto the pages to create your own wintry scene.
3. Use the writing paper to write a story about your wintry scene.
1. Winter Verb Poster (Defines Verbs)
2. Read the words in the word bank, and circle the verbs that match.
3. Look at each picture. Use the word bank to write each verb on the line.
4. Circle the verb that describes the picture.
5. Cut and paste the verb pictures, and glue them next to the correct word.
6. Use the picture clues to fill in the blanks. Use the word bank to write each verb on the line.
❄Bonus Verb Activity: "Winter Comprehension Verb Activity:"
1. Cut out all of the winter verb pictures.
2. Read each winter scene comprehension page.
3. Glue each picture into each winter scene based on context clues.
❄❆Looking for just one parts of speech unit? You may like:
Winter Pronoun Mini Book
❄❆❅You may also like:
Spring Cut and Paste Activities:
Spring Number Sense:
Back to School Basic Worksheets:
Feedback is always appreciated, very helpful, and you receive TPT credits towards future purchases. Thank you!!
Interested in joining collaborative boards? I have many! Check it out:
Hope to see you there :)
© 2015 Autism Class. All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.