Do you need some simple (and fun!) math tubs for January?
Well, here they are!
I have included 5 math tub activities:
1. Snowball Spin and Add: Students spin, add, move on the game board.
2. Penguin Place Value: Students draw a number card (included) then spin to either add or subtract 1 or 10. They then color that number on their hundreds chart (included) The first person to get 5 colored in a row wins!
3. Penguin War: Students can play this as a traditional war game or flip 2 number cards and add or subtract
4. Penguin Number Sentences: Students have mats where they make and solve their number sentences after flipping over number cards and operation cards (all included)
5. True/False Addition Sort- students sort the cards according to if the sum is true or false. Sorting mats included and also a recording page.
Hope you like these and that they help you get prepped for the new year quickly and easily! Your students are going to love these little penguins!!