Products in this Bundle (5)
Your students will have lots of fun learning varied language skills this winter with this bundle for mixed-level groups. All of the activities have pictures or photos to keep students with limited reading skills, autism, special needs, and ESL learners engaged.
Build language skills with:
* mitten activities that teach color, size, patterns, and left-right concepts, as well as answering questions about The 3 Little Kittens rhyme with picture support. A great addition to a mitten theme!
* snowman activities that build vocabulary for clothing and colors while building sentences to answer WH questions.
* adapted book activities that build vocabulary and sentences for clothes and winter actions.
* picture sentence building activities for winter fun and answering WH questions.
* snowman sequencing activities that build skills from sequences of 2 to 4 with varying worksheet levels and short snowman stories.
There's an activity for so many early language skills to make you winter planning easier!
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language