Let these NO PREP place value activities save you time (and your sanity)! They're are winter and snowman themed - perfect for before and after the holidays!
Place value is an essential skill in grades 3-5 that covers a wide range of standards. Students will love practicing these skill sets in a variety of ways.
• Identifying specific place values and digits’ values
• 10x, 100x, and 1,000x greater/less than
• Standard, Expanded, and Number Word forms
• Base Ten Form
• Comparing Numbers
Included in Resource:
• Teacher Page (details of how I implement this in my own room!)
• 7 Place Value Practice Sheets
• Answer Keys for All Materials
• Snowman & Snowball Interactive Notebooking
• 24 Task Cards
• 24 Answer Keys that copy to the back of cards so that students can self monitor
• Place Value Board Game
• Place Value Snowman Craft
Need other holiday & winter resources? Check out these engaging products!
• NO PREP Cause & Effect
• New Years 2016 Reflection Writing, Craftivity, and more!
• I have, Who has...Reindeer Rounding
Rate this product to earn free TPT credit for your next purchase!