Winter Polar Bears Preschool Line Tracing Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This NO-PREP Winter Tracing Lines BUNDLE has 300+ pages of Winter prewriting worksheets. Perfect for toddler and preschool kids, you can use this resource as a fun prewriting practice activity or last-minute winter theme activities.⭐This Winter Tracing Lines BUNDLE includes:Penguin TracingPolar BearPrice $21.44Original Price $33.50Save $12.06
- Use this NO-PREP winter Polar Bears math, literacy and fine motor Bundle for your Polar Animals and Winter units, morning works, and more. Perfect for preschool and kindergarten kids.⭐ This BUNDLE Include Polar Bear Tracing Lines & ShapesPolar Bear Tracing LettersPolar Bear Math Activities⭐ No-PPrice $12.48Original Price $19.50Save $7.02
Tracing made fun with Polar Bears in this NO-PREP Winter Line Tracing Activities pack. Your preschool and toddler kids will love tracing lines, shapes, and numbers. Just print & go; this tracing packet is perfect for your Winter fine motor activities.
The friendly Polar Bears in this packet will surely excite your kids to practice their prewriting skills!
❤️ SAVE MORE by having our ALL 6 Winter-themed tracing packets ❤️
⭐ Winter Polar Bear Lines Tracing Included:
- Horizontal Line Tracing
- Vertical Lines Tracing
- Castle Line Tracing
- Diagonal Line Tracing
- Zigzag Line Tracing
- Curve Horizontal Line Tracing
- Curve Vertical Line Tracing
- Shapes Tracing (circle, triangle, square, trapezoid, diamond, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon)
- Tracing numbers 1-10
⭐ Use this resource for:
- Winter activities
- Polar Bear theme activities or Polar Bear week printables
- Fine motor skills additional activities
- Morning works
- Early finisher, and more!
⭐ More ideas to use this resource:
✅ Tracing practice -
- Pull out your crayons & let your kids trace the lines, or
- Laminate the pages & have your kids trace using
- dry erase markers, or
- q-tips dipped with watercolors/paints
✅ Scissors cutting practice -
- Cut them into a few cutting strips
- Let your kids have fun cutting along the dotted lines.
✅ Sensory play -
- Laminate the pages
- Put shaving cream/whipping cream on the laminated pages
- Let your kids have fun tracing on the creams
✅ Dot Sticker Activity -
- Have your kids peel of dot stickers (perfect for pinch grip practice)
- Let them put the dot stickers along the tracing lines (perfect for eye-hand coordination activities)
⭐ Earn Your TPT Credit - Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards FREE TPT purchases.
⭐ Follow Me - Click HERE to follow my store so you won't miss exciting new resources.