This is a great resource for critical sight word learning. It provides an in depth focus on each word using multiple printables, activities, and games for all learning styles to make learning sight words fun and interactive for your students. The technology component to the download offers a very dynamic resource for both teachers and students.
This FREEBIE is for Pre-Primer Sight words list one which include the words a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, and down. ***(Due to page number restrictions the FREE download includes a sampling of the full download)***
The download includes:
1. Flash Cards and Sentence Cards (with and without audio QR codes) for each sight word.
2. Printables for each sight word
* Trace It-Write It
*Color It-Underline It
*Find It-Spy It-(Students use magnifying glass to find and circle the sight words.)
*Fill It-(Students fill in missing letters of the sight words)
*Build It-(Cut and paste or letter tiles)
3. Center Activities with and without Technology Integration
*QR code search
*QR code listening center match it.
*Games-Bingo, Let it Snow Board Game, BRRRR! and Go Sled card games.
(Explain Everything and Smart Notebook also include a 4 in a row game)
4. Active Games-Penguin Hop and Twister
5. Assessment sheets and sight word award certificates.