Teaching prepositions to young students with language disorders or delays can be difficult and repetitious. In this resource, practice prepositional phrases and sentences with winter themed vocabulary.
Use “I see…” and “I put…” carrier phrases to identify spatial locations of reindeer, pine trees, candy canes, bells, a sled, a menorah, and winter clothing. There is one scene with surfboards (for those of us who live where there is no snow and no sledding).
☀ There are 34 practice scenes using Smarty Symbols. (SmartySymbols.com all rights reserved)
☀ There is a 20-location communication board to use with the activity, too.
• AAC Core Word Adjective Object Preposition Phrases
• AAC Core Word Communication Symbol Pronoun Verb Preposition Phrases
• AAC Core Word Communication Symbol Sentences Descriptor plus Preposition
• AAC Core Word Sentences with Prepositions
• Prepositions Game Cards for Speech Language Therapy Special Education
• Prepositions Valentine Activity for Speech Therapy and Special Education
• Prepositions for Fall Speech Therapy and Special Education