Four themed weeks included:
Week 1: Snow & Ice
Week 2: Snowmen
Week 3: Penguins
Week 4: Bears
- Includes winter wonderland and zoo printables perfect for your dramatic play area including suggested props to add. Each dramatic play center is meant to be set up for two weeks.
- A printable winter fun book kids can work on during week one.
- Circle time songs and rhymes that build literacy skills including “The Streets Are Wet and Slick,” “I’m a Little Snowman,” “For He’s a Hungry King Penguin,” and “I Love the Bears.”
- 40+ book recommendations covering each theme in the unit also included in one easy list to take to the library.
- Plus….writing activities, fine motor ideas, read aloud activities, daily sign-in questions, differentiation ideas, and more!
There are over 140 pages of winter lesson plan resources to download and print.