These Maths and Literacy printables provide a variety of engaging activities that will have your little learners having fun while learning.
NOTE: I have included extra pages with the different spelling of colour for my Aussie friends.
The activities are available separately.
Winter Print and Do ~ Literacy Printables
Winter Print and Do ~ Maths Printables
Literacy activities included:
* Find The Word. Color or dab letters to make a CVC Word. (5 worksheets)
* Crossword Fun. Simple crossword using pictures and words for clues (2 worksheets)
* Real Word or Not. Reading CVC words (2 worksheets)
* Catching Snowflakes: Reading color words
* Sight word Snowballs. Reading and coloring sight words.
* Add a Beginning / Ending / Middle Sound (3 worksheets)
* Rhyming words. Writing rhyming words. (2 worksheets)
* Snowball Sight Words. Color or dab letters to make a sight word. (2 worksheets)
* Matching Mittens: CVC words ~Matching pictures to words
* Find the Sight Words. Reading words and counting letters.
* I Can Read CVC Words: Matching pictures to words. (5 worksheets)
* Read Color and Paste. Reading simple sentences.
* Reading is Fun: Read a sentence, highlight rhyming words, paste picture to match. (5 worksheets)
* Make a Sentence: Scrambled winter sentences.(3 worksheets)
* I Can Chunk Words: Onset and Rime CVC words. (5 worksheets)
* Label a Snowman
* Sight Word Jumble
* Letter Box Sight Words. Matching sight words to letter boxes. (2 worksheets)
* Sight Word Sentences: Recording sheet to write sight word sentences.
* Beginning Ending Middle Sounds: Cut and paste activities. (3 worksheets)
* Rhyming Words: Cut and paste activity
* Color By Sight Word. (2 worksheets)
Maths activities included:
* Counting Snowballs: Counting forwards and backwards to 20
* Number Fun: Adding dots on two dice and coloring parts of a picture.
* Skating With Friends: Number before and after a given number.
* Numbers 11 to 19: Counting and matching the given number to a group of objects.
*Winter Time: Identifying the o’clock time on a digital clock.
* Winter Time: Making the o’clock time on an analogue clock.
* 2D Shape Pictures: Identifying the 2D shapes in pictures
* Days of the Week Weather Watch: Identifying the names of the Days of the Week and the daily weather.
* Snowmen in a Line: Reading and writing ordinal numbers to 6th
* Frosty Combinations: Simple addition to 6
* Making Numbers Using 5: Starting with 5, making numbers to 10
* Snowball Number Bonds (2 Worksheets)
* Ten Frame Match: Numbers to 10 and 20 (2 Worksheets)
* Addition and Subtraction to 10 cut and paste activities. (4 worksheets)
* Wintery Tally Marks
* Solving Addition and Subtraction Sentences: Numbers to 10 (2 Worksheets)
* Winter Graph (2 Worksheets)
* Counting with Base 10: Numbers to 20
* Snowman Symmetry: Drawing the other half of the snowman.
* Numbers to 10 & 20: Counting and identifying numbers to 20
* Counting to 10 with Dominoes.
* Counting Doubles with dominoes
* Ordering Numbers to 20
* Drawing 2D Shapes
* 2D Shapes Around Us
* Winter Addition
* Counting Ten Frames to 10 and 20 (4 worksheets)
* Addition with Ten Frames (2 worksheets)
* Odd one out
* Ordering Snowballs: Numbers to 30
* Addition Practice (2 worksheets)
* Subtraction Practice (2 worksheets)