This Print and Go resource includes about 28 pages for literacy, math, and writing. Included are 2 styles of writing paper, 2 prewriting graphic organizers, 2 student checklists, and 2 teacher rubrics. Answer keys (about 15 pages) are also included. Use for center work, morning work, early finishers, review or extra practice, teacher assessment, or homework.
Please preview before purchasing to see examples of what you will be purchasing.
Included in this resource:
• Number Patterns: Finish the pattern and name the rule.
• Add and Subtract: 2-digit numbers with regrouping.
• Basic Multiplication Facts: Facts 1-12
• Comparing equations: Using symbols (<, >, =), compare number equations to make them true.
• Rounding: Round 4-digit numbers to the nearest 10, 100, and 1000.
• Fractions (denominators 3,4,6,8): Name the fraction; Color to show the fraction.
• Compound Words: Make compound words using the Word Box. Use the words to complete sentences.
• Comparative endings (-er, -est): Add endings -er and -est to words and use to complete sentences.
• Table of Contents: Answer questions about the ‘Table of Contents’ of the Polar Bear.
• Glossary: Using guide words, write the words on the correct glossary page.
• Multi-Meaning Words: Choose the correct meaning for the bolded word in each sentence.
• Categories: Circle items that belong in that category.
• Syllables: Read and write the words in the correct syllable box.
• Writing: ‘How To Make A Snowman’. Prewriting organizer, writing paper, check list, and rubric.
• Answer Keys
I Appreciate Your Feedback!
If you purchase this resource, please click the Comments and Ratings tab to rate and leave your feedback. Your feedback is important to me, and it also informs other teachers about this resource. You can also receive credits for leaving feedback! Collect credits and use them on any product in any store for a discount and save! To receive updates about my shop, just click on 'Follow Me' by the green star.
If you found an error or have a concern, please be kind enough to let me know. Just use the Product Q & A tab to leave me a message, and I will make corrections as soon as possible.
Thanks for stopping by my shop! Enjoy! :) Sharon