Winter Pronoun Activity ; Paper dolls can be a fun way to introduce the pronouns: he, she, they, his, her, and their. This is also a great way to ensure that students get enough exposure to these high frequency words which then encourages proper spelling.
Cut and laminate each paper doll. Add velcro pieces to keep the clothes from sliding.
There are two anchor charts to choose from :
- Anchor Charts in Color - this can be displayed on your smart board or printed out.
- Anchor Charts in Black and White - These can be given to the students as a coloring review.
This PDF Includes:
Winter Pronoun Activity that covers he, she, they, his, her, and their :
- A boy paper doll and clothes
- A girl paper doll and clothes
- A boy and girl paper doll and clothes
- 4 anchor charts
Everything is available in black and white or color.:
The black and white clothing sets can also be an opportunity to color “new outfits” in addition to the colored set.
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Facebook ❤ Pinterest ❤ Instagram
Thanks for stopping by!