Winter Question of the Day for Preschool, Kindergarten and 1st Grade
Also included in
- The Question of the Day is a fun morning routine for preschool and kindergarten. Teachers use these questions for attendance and for graphing questions. The questions allow your class to “check in” each day by sharing their response to a fun daily question. Not only do you get to know your studentsPrice $11.60Original Price $14.50Save $2.90
- Planning and preparing a question of the day takes a lot of time! Save yourself time with this set of 120 questions, covering all four seasons. Your class can "check in" watch day by sharing their response to a fun daily question. Not only do you get to know your students through this activity, butPrice $11.60Original Price $14.50Save $2.90
- Use the question of the day routine in your classroom for attendance, morning meeting or graphing in math. The 450+ easy-to-read questions in this set allow your students to “check in” each day by sharing their response to a fun daily question. The questions include seasons, holidays and classroom tPrice $51.00Original Price $86.75Save $35.75
- The Question of the Day routine helps students practice reading and graphing skills in a fun and engaging way. These graphing questions are perfect for preschool and kindergarten. This set includes 220 questions - enough for every day of the school year! Save over 30% by buying the whole year at oncPrice $16.80Original Price $29.50Save $12.70
Use these fun winter-themed questions of the day for morning meeting and graphing activities. The questions feature common sight words making them easy for beginning readers to read. The responses can also be used during math to practice graphing and data skills.
Save over 25% percent by purchasing this as part of the Yearlong Bundle. Get enough questions for the ENTIRE school year with this money-saving set!
This question set includes 30 cards. Some of the questions include yes/no responses; a few have specific responses. Each question is formatted three ways:
- with cards for a pocket chart, with response cards
- as a sign-in sheet
- with question-only cards (2 per page)
The questions include the following themes:
- Snow and winter activities
- Arctic animals
- Winter holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Valentine’s Day, Groundhog Day)
The pictures on the questions and response cards make the perfect for preschool and kindergarten!
Teachers use the question of the day routine in many ways, including:
- sharing questions for morning meeting
- attendance questions (in a pocket chart or magnetic display)
- name-writing practice (with sign-in sheets)
- graphing questions for math
- circle time conversations
- transition activities
- exit tickets before packing up
With these questions, students can learn new vocabulary, how to listen to others, and how to read common high-frequency words. They also learn to read classmates’ names when using a pocket chart or magnet board response. And they can use math vocabulary when you use the questions for graphing.
You just print, cut and go. You will need to decide which format you prefer to print (pocket chart cards, sign-in sheets, or questions only.) Printing on card stock makes them easy to use year after year. Store them in accordion folders or gallon zip bags.
Want to try the Question of the Day before you buy it? Start with this FREE sample set of questions that are great for any time of year.
Also available: FREE headings/title for the questions.
Looking for more Question of the Day sets? Look here! I have generic year-round sets, as well as question sets related to holidays and seasons. New: Conversation Starter Questions that are formatted for classroom use or digital platforms.
All new products are 50% off for 48 hours! Follow me on TPT (by clicking the green star above) or on Facebook to find out when new products are posted!