This winter themed no prep, self checking smartboard game will have your students reading sentences with CVCe words and finding the picture that matches the underlined CVCe word. Students will need to segment the sounds in words with a "Super E" or "Magic E" to find which picture goes along with the underlined word. Best of all, it is self checking, as they touch the picture to see if they are correct!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Segment the sounds in CVCe words
• Decode CVCe words
• Match a CVCe word to its picture
• Read a variety of high-frequency words
• Practice basic comprehension skills
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 30% by getting this game as part of a Winter CVCe BUNDLE (5 games included!)
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like this game, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Seasonal Smartboard Games
• Year-Round Smartboard Games for Phonics and Sight Words
A Turn to Learn