- Holiday Reading Comprehension Passages and Activities for the ENTIRE year! You and your students will love these reading comprehension passages and activities with fun holiday and seasonal themes.This bundle includes all 10 sets of my Just Print Reading Resources. This huge bundle includes 30 passag$19.00$31.00Save $12.00
Do you need a resource to engage your students in the season + review reading comprehension skills? This Winter-themed reading comprehension resource is perfect to review key 4th and 5th grade reading skills and engage your students.
This Winter Reading Comprehension Resource contains three texts that are Winter themed:
- A fictional passage about skiing
- An informational passage about ice fishing
- A poem from the point of view of a snowflake.
Each text contains four printables with comprehension or writing activities that are common core aligned and text dependent. Answer keys are included if they are appropriate to the printable.
- Point of view
- Character changes
- Using evidence
- Context clues
- Main Idea
- Writing compare and contrast essays
- Summarizing poetry
In an attempt to organize the texts and the corresponding printables, I used the same graphic for the texts and the printables that go with the text. For example, the Ski with Me Fictional text is illustrated with a graphic of a girl skiing. The corresponding printablesfor that text are also illustrated with the same graphic. Choose to use all of the printables or pick and choose the ones that best fit your needs..
Click the link to see all of my Common Core Holiday/Seasonal Items