Also included in
- These Winter STEM challenges are great for snowy days. Use these hands on activities to promote problem solving, critical thinking & STEAM in your classroom. Low prep for any makerspace or classroom setting. Use with multiple grade levels.Save 30% by purchasing this bundle & grab all 5 activ$13.13$18.75Save $5.62
- Looking for Winter Makerspace Activities? This bundle includes coding, robotics & STEM activities. You will receive four low prep, ready to go resources that you can use as stations, or one per day! This is great for multiple elementary grade levels.Click on the preview to view individual produc$9.80$14.25Save $4.45
- Looking to use STEM Challenges in your elementary classroom? These hands on activities are low prep and require common classroom materials. Digital & printable versions of sheets are included. There are enough activities for you to do one per week ALL YEAR LONG!✶SURPRISE SURPRISE! This bundle st$98.88$141.25Save $42.37
- STEM naturally lends itself to be fun, hands-on, engaging, and challenge-focused which kids love. They will feel more like they are playing than learning awesome Science, Engineering, Art, and Math skills. But for a teacher, lessons can take hours and hours to prep and plan. Thanks to this bundle, y$258.82$369.75Save $110.93
This winter STEM challenge is low prep & easy to set up. Students will be challenged to create a fast sled. Just use building bricks & create a slope to allow students to test their sleds. Includes both DIGITAL & printable formats. Matches great as a read aloud with Bunny Slopes or other winter stories.
Looking for more Winter challenges? Save 30% and receive ALL activities! CLICK HERE for the BUNDLE.
This activity includes a printable version AND Google Slides Presentation (works with Microsoft PowerPoint). This digital version:
- Can be used for distance learning, centers, independent work in class
- Share a copy with students using Google Classroom or Teams
- Includes task cards, response sheets, timer
- Students can type on the response sheets about what they did
- Challenges are easy to complete at home
- Use to display & model on your board at school too!
INCLUDED IN THIS ACTIVITY:
- Google Slides Presentation / works with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Use to give challenge to students digitally or model on your board
- Digital task cards and response sheets
- Shake break
- Digital timer
- Task Card printables (small for independent, large for group)
- Activity response sheets - easily differentiate with multiple versions
- Teacher directions
- Photos of student made samples
- Ready to print stickers - just use Avery labels!
Several sheets available for differentiated instruction. These activities are hands on and promote creativity. Students will and should create different final products.
★ Click here to follow me & learn when new products are uploaded. New items are 50% off for the first 24 hours! ★
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions Dena@misstechqueen.com