Winter STEM Challenge | Yeti Zip Line Challenge
This Winter STEM Challenge is great for team building, introducing students to the engineering design process, and a fun, winter, STEM Challenge. This Challenge can be completed in less than an hour and uses materials you already have in your classroom.
In my classroom, we do A LOT of cooperative learning and this is a fun and engaging way to get them started!
This Winter Yeti Zip Line STEM Challenge includes:
- Teacher Directions
- STEM Challenge slides to project or print
- STEM Challenge Journal booklet for your students
- 20-point Rubric
- Printable Yetis (2 different options)
- Printable Snowy Mountain Yeti Challenge Background for your zip line
This Challenge follows the Engineering Design Process cycle of Ask, Imagine, Plan, Create, and Improve. It also includes a reflection activity or discussion at the end of the challenge.
If you like this STEM Challenge, check out my other STEM resources!
• Simple STEM Challenge | Paper Chain Challenge
• Simple STEM Challenge | Paper Column Challenge
• ABC's of STEM - STEM / STEAM Alphabet Posters
• Engineering Design Process Posters - STEM and STEAM