Winter Short vs Long Vowel Activities
Also included in
- Are you looking for fun, engaging, and low prep literacy activities for winter? These print and go activities are an exciting way for students to practice syllables, initial/final consonant blends, short/vowel activities, sight words, and letter tracing. A hands on literacy small group, center, or ePrice $12.00Original Price $16.00Save $4.00
Are you looking for fun, engaging, and low prep vowel activities for winter? These print and go activities are an exciting way for students to practice short vs long vowels. They will love practicing CVC and CVCe words with these easy to differentiate activities. Hands on literacy small group, center, or early finisher ideas that students will LOVE to complete. There are also editable cards included to add your own words. Check out the preview to learn more!
Click HERE to save 25% on the Winter Literacy Bundle!
- Short and Long Vowel Snow Globes
- 6 Picture Snowflake Cards per Vowel
- Short and Long Vowel Puzzle Mittens
- Short and Long Vowel Board Game
- Short and Long Vowel Sorting Mats
- Picture and Word Cards
- Editable Word Cards for Sorting Mat and Board Game
OTHER WINTER RESOURCES TO LOVE:
- Winter Place Value
- Winter Blends
- Winter Phonics Craft
- Winter Syllables
- Winter Sight Words
- Winter Snowball Fight
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Click here to try a FREEBIE!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this product. If you are not sure that this product will work for you, please check out one of the freebies. Keep in mind that the preview shows you what the game is going to look like.
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications when new resources arrive including freebies! New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
I'd Love to Connect!
How to get TPT credit on future purchases:
Please go to the MY PURCHASES page. Under each purchase, you will see a PROVIDE FEEDBACK button. Click on it, leave feedback, and then you will receive credits for your purchase that you can use on future items (AS IN FREE MONEY to use on TPT)! I do read all the feedback! I can't respond to all of them, but I do value your feedback!
Lindsay Sauer ❤️