These stations provide students the opportunity to practice linear equation related skills in a fun Christmas setting.
Students will practice:
1. Finding slope (or constant rate of change) of data given as a graph, table of values, and ordered pairs.
2. Comparing slope of different functions.
3. Using an equation, graph, or table, to predict or find specific solutions.
4. Interpret the meaning of slope; identify proportional data.
5. Practice using rich mathematical vocabulary.
This packet includes: 4 station worksheets (pgs. 2 – 5) & Answer Keys (pgs. 6 – 9).
Materials needed: Graph paper, straight edges, pencils, calculators (possibly)