In this snowflake themed self-correcting puzzles activity you get 20 puzzle pairs, each of a different type of imaginary snowflake.
Each paired puzzle has a unique cut (that are easy for you to cut) to help in self-correcting for independent completion.
How you can use this resource:
- Stock them in your science or math centers for independent use
- Use them in large group time by giving each student one puzzle piece and instruct them to find a friend that has the matching piece
- Tip: Don’t cut the middle section of each set until AFTER laminating. It is harder for students to put the pieces together if the middle section has a laminated margin
You may also like…
Skills developed in this resource:
I designed this game to align to the Preschool Foundational and Kindergarten Readiness Standards used in my state, which are:
Counting and Cardinality(CC)
1. Begin to count to 20 by ones.
2. In the sequence of 1-10 understand that numbers come “before” or “after” one another.
3. Count a number of objects 0-10 and associate with a written number
I love followers!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products and product launches.
Just click the green “Follow Me” star, next to my logo.
Teresa from Dream Big Little One