This PDF presentation slideshow is a step-by-step art and craft lesson for teachers to use as visuals for themselves and, or for students. Photo visuals guide teachers and students along the way.
During this project, students will:
* Pretend to shop for their snowman supplies.
* Practice listening to directions.
* Practice remembering a list of steps.
* Identify small, medium, large.
* Find objects that match.
* Find objects that are different.
* The final product will be a finished snowman collage with stamped charcoal eyes, mouth, buttons, and a snowy background.
I use this lesson for my K-3 special education classes, however it could also work well for preschool to first grade classes as well.
Thank you for looking at this activity, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via my TpT Purple Paintbrush store.