What is in this Packet:
1. You will find a 31 day Snowman calendar. .
2. You will also find extra blank pieces in the calendar to use in case you lose a piece.
3. I have also created matching “month title cards” for the months of December through February. You will find these at the end of this packet.
4. This calendar is NOT a pattern calendar like the others that I have made.
5. You will find holiday pieces in this pack to use for the months of December through February. You may have holiday pieces that are not age appropriate for your age. An example of this is the Pearl Harbor piece. I will not use this piece with my class since they are too young to understand. Use the pieces you feel is appropriate for your age. This calendar is ready for all age groups.
2. Cut out the pieces and laminate those pieces.
3. I also use these pieces in math centers for numeral recognition and numerical order. You can do the activities listed below in small groups, one-on-one, or in a math center.
4. The holiday pieces are created so they can go over your clip art pieces.
School Year Pattern Calendars and Accessories --August through July
Accessories- Days of the Week and Seasons
1. The Season is Calendar Packet Accessories
2. Purple Days of the Week
Fall Semester-- August through December:
1. July Pattern Calendar- ABAB
2. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Calendar- August & September No Patterns
3. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Pattern Calendar -August & September--ABAB
4. Monkeys Pattern Calendar- August & September--ABC
5. October Pattern Calendar
6. November Pattern Calendar--ABC
7. December Pattern Calendar--ABCD
Winter Calendars (December through February)
1. Winter Calendar ABBC Pattern- December through February Calendar Pieces
2. Winter ABCD Pattern Calendar Pieces for the Months of December through February
3. Snowman Calendar with Pieces for the Months of December through February—No Patterns
4. February Pattern Calendar-- ABBA
February through July Calendars and Accessories
1. February Pattern Calendar- ABBA
2. March Pattern Calendar-ABCCD
3. April Pattern Calendar-ABBC
4. May Pattern Calendar- ABCD
5. June Pattern Calendar- ABCCD
6. July Pattern Calendar- ABAB
The images on the month typically go with the holidays in that particular month and in the season. I will continue to add more calendar options that you choose from. The patterns start out as the easiest pattern such as the ABAB. You will find these in the months of July through September. Then the patterns get a little harder as the school progresses.