PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.3 MB | 16 pages
What is in this Packet:
1. You will find a 31 day Snowman calendar. .
2. You will also find extra blank pieces in the calendar to use in case you lose a piece.
3. I have also created matching “month title cards” for the months of December through February. You will find these at the end of this packet.
4. This calendar is NOT a pattern calendar like the others that I have made.
5. You will find holiday pieces in this pack to use for the months of December through February. You may have holiday pieces that are not age appropriate for your age. An example of this is the Pearl Harbor piece. I will not use this piece with my class since they are too young to understand. Use the pieces you feel is appropriate for your age. This calendar is ready for all age groups.
2. Cut out the pieces and laminate those pieces.
3. I also use these pieces in math centers for numeral recognition and numerical order. You can do the activities listed below in small groups, one-on-one, or in a math center.
4. The holiday pieces are created so they can go over your clip art pieces.
School Year Pattern Calendars and Accessories --August through July
The images on the month typically go with the holidays in that particular month and in the season. I will continue to add more calendar options that you choose from. The patterns start out as the easiest pattern such as the ABAB. You will find these in the months of July through September. Then the patterns get a little harder as the school progresses.